Paul finds out that Jamie has a former TV star as a client. Paul and Ira still adore the former spy girl from the show. At a dinner, Ira takes spy girl back to the apartment, but spy girl does not remember Ira the next day.
- Paul Reiser as Paul Buchman
- Helen Hunt as Jamie Stemple-Buchman
- Anne Ramsay as Lisa Stemple
- Richard Kind as Dr. Mark Devanow
- Leila Kinzle as Fran Devanow
- There is no power cord or antenna cable of any kind attached to the Paul and Jamie's TV set.
- Paul says, "I got the thermos, you got the lunch box". The thermos and the lunch box sets that were sold in the 50's, 60's, and 70's, always came together.
- This episode prefers James Bond movie The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) with Roger Moore.